This morning the scale read 20 pounds down!!! I am so excited. I have also lost a combined total of 16 1/4 inches overall. I feel so wonderful. I do not know how I could have ever continued living my weighted down life without the band. It feels so good to be lighter. This was honestly the best decision that I have ever made. I can feel the confidence building!
If you are following me can you please send me a link so I can be sure to follow you??? Also, please tell all your banded friends so I can have more followers. I love this system of support!
Tracy
bandedadventures.blogspot.com

Hi Tracy! Just found your blog through Vickie. I am 3 months post op, and down almost 30 pounds. You are kicking ass so far!!! Looking forward to following your journey :)
ReplyDeleteLiz
Congrats!! 20lbs down!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats... Ms. Vickie sent me... I was banded March 23rd and I have lost 104 pounds so far... I have alot more to lose but I feel like it's possible now... and I never felt that way on any diet. I look forward to following your journey... *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the 20 lbs down! You're doing fantastically, I was just banded December 20th, can't wait to catch up on your blogs. :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, new follower! :) For if ya feel like seein' what I have to say. :) http://bandumentary.blogspot.com)
Great job on your progress so far and congrats on being banded! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tracey! Congratulations on the 20 lbs. I had my surgery on Dec 20th and my blog is Diary of a Lapband Mom. Hope you will follow me too so we can do this all together! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Vickie sent me. I have my last weigh-in on Monday, Jan. 3 and then my paperwork should be submitted to the insurance company for approval. I'm hoping to get banded shortly afterwards. I look forward to watching your progress and congrats on your 20 pounds so far. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://stealingskinny.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to YOU!!! Vickie sent me too! Love the blog, and the circle of support that is given by this beautiful group of bloggers is absolutely incredible and priceless! Im looking forward to reading more of your journey!
ReplyDeleteTherestofmylifelisa.blogspot.com
Way to go!!!! You must feel like a million bucks :)
ReplyDeleteI started the journey in mid June and was banded September 22. Since I started (I count the weight I lost on our nutrition programme pre-surgery as well) I'm down 78lbs and it feels GREAT!
http://islandbandit.blogspot.com
welcome to the club! you're doing great!!! swing by sometime!http://maybethistime41.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteOMG! I feel the love....Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy
ReplyDeleteWow, you are really doing well!
Welcome to the club - my blog is http://lapbandandbeyond.blogspot.com
Hi Tracy!
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog, because I was looking for support since I just recently was banded about 3 weeks ago. Sometimes I just feel lost, and like I don't know if I'm doing the correct thing, or if I'm eating the right foods, and have been paranoid about stretching my pouch! or if I get sick from foods that just don't work "with me" anymore. I love reading your blog, cause it makes me not feel so alone. Thank you so much for sharing and you've done a terrific job so far!! :)
-Jess