Just a quick post while waiting for DH. The steel plate on the bone in his leg snapped in half on Monday. He has been in so much pain....decided finally to go to the doctor and found out what happened. We have no idea how.....just know that now I sit and wait for him to be fixed up again.
I still have not figured out how to plan ahead for meals. I had a protein shake this morning before leaving for the hospital (still on mushie stage) and a small amount of chili from the hospital cafeteria around 11:30 a.m. That's it. I still don't have much of an appetite, but I know that I need to be getting my protein in.
I cannot wait to be back on normal foods again!!!
Tracy

ooooooooooooh that sounds painful. hope he's all put back together and pain-free real soon. i tend to keep lots of protein bars and babybel light cheeses in my bags just in case i get caught out.... but mushies are harder to do.... yogurts i guess
ReplyDelete