Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm banded!

Wednesday was the day.  I had to wait quite awhile for the doctor, she got behind.  But it's done!

I am experiencing a lot of gas pains.  Today is a lot better than yesterday was.  I really don't know what to do with myself just yet.  I am not really hungry, but I know that I need to be providing my body with something.  I have just been sipping on protein shakes and water and chicken broth. 

Today I came back to work.  Just for a partial day.  I have to take my son's basketball team to Reno for tournaments today and tomorrow.  I am a little bit worried about how I will do with being out of town.  I packed up my little blender and have lots of broth and water....I am sure I will be just fine.

I really just want to feel normal again.  I don't feel bad, just feel different.  I am excited though!  Pre-surgery weight was 224.  Today I was 221.  Hurray!!!

Everyone take care and I will post more when I am feeling a little more up to it.

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the other side!

    I'm amazed that you're up and about and taking on so much so soon after surgery! That's great..... though there's no way I could have done it :)

    ReplyDelete