Good Luck...its totally worth it! In regards to your question below about liquids:
AMF protein shake mix (chocolate) from GNC isn't bad. I took the advice of some bandsters and chug my shake with morning coffee...it makes it a lot easier if you are not used to shakes.
I bought creamy low fat soups, they helped with the hunger. Safeway and Wholefoods have Tomato Bisques that are not that high in fat or calories.
I bought a lot of popsicles and fudgesicles. Jello Dark Chocolate pudding got me through a lot of hungry moments too. Good Luck...Good Health to you!
Good Luck...its totally worth it! In regards to your question below about liquids:
ReplyDeleteAMF protein shake mix (chocolate) from GNC isn't bad. I took the advice of some bandsters and chug my shake with morning coffee...it makes it a lot easier if you are not used to shakes.
I bought creamy low fat soups, they helped with the hunger. Safeway and Wholefoods have Tomato Bisques that are not that high in fat or calories.
I bought a lot of popsicles and fudgesicles. Jello Dark Chocolate pudding got me through a lot of hungry moments too. Good Luck...Good Health to you!
Good luck...it'll be great!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! Hope surgery went well!! Let us know how you are doing
ReplyDeleteHow are you? please come visit!
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelthinwitin.blogspot.com