Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shopping for liquids

With banding date right around the corner, DH and I decided to hit the stores today for liquid diet stuff. Any good ideas beyond protein shakes, broth, and jello?

Heading out to find some sort of portable mixer/blender for protein shakes too. Banding date is Wednesday. My son has an out of town high school basketball tournament Friday and Saturday. Yep folks, that's how our life rolls. Always on the go! Not quite sure how I am going to explain the liquid diet to the other parents. Nobody knows about the band! Also the tournament is in Reno, land of the endless buffet! I am sure I won't be bothered by the food so close to surgery date. I hope I'm right! New mindset now, right?

3 more sleeps until the banding begins!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment