Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been awhile

So sorry for my absense.  Hope everyone is doing well.....I have NO idea how I will every catch up on all the blogs. 

Winding down from winter here which means work will start to slow down.  Very, very busy with the kids.  Softball, baseball, and a spring basketball league.  It never ends.  News on the weightloss front is good.  I hit ONEDERLAND about a month ago.  I was estatic.  Life is good with a few fills.  I currently weigh 196.  Down 31 pounds.  I'd like to lose another 46.  I am officially a size 14 now.  That feels great!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to onederland---isn't it great?

    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you've been clearly doing what you need to do in your (blog) absence. So you're excused. Sounds like you've really hit your stride. Hopefully the next post won't be 'I hit goal!' welcome back

    ReplyDelete