Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I don't excercise

Digging back through the blogs that I have missed for months and months.....I notice a very big trend - you guys excercise and I am jealous of it.

I have managed to kick 89 pounds over the last 14 months with the help of my band.  Luckily my skin has been kind to me and has followed right along.  I do have some terrible stretch marks on my belly but they have always been there from 3 pregnancies of 60+ pounds of weight gain.  My boobs are so tiny now and my arms and legs are flabby - not terribly bad, but I know they could look much better.

I've been walking a little bit because we have had a very mild winter this year.  Not enough to make a difference, but enough to let me know that I should be doing it every day.  I have been considering doing the P.9.0.X program.  I think that it would really firm everything up. 

Has anyone tried P.9.0.X?

2 comments:

  1. P90X is pretty hardcore right out of the gate... if I were you, I'd try something like Biggest Loser!

    Btw, I lost the majority of my weight exercise-free, too. We're bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I saw you were following me so I stopped over to say hello and follow you too!

    As for exercise...I'm a firm believer. You'll even see my weekly post called Workout Wednesday. :)

    I sincerely believe that my metabolism was so messed up from constant yo-yo dieting through my life that exercise was absolutely needed to get my weight off.

    Anyway, that is what worked for me, it's not in anyway saying what you "should" do. I think whatever you are doing is workin for you! :)

    Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete