Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 11, 2011

To fill or not to fill

I have an appointment tomorrow.  I cancelled my last one in July and scheduled another 4 weeks out.  I haven't had a fill since June.  I was super, super tight for quite awhile on my last one and lost a good chunk of weight because of it.  I notice now that I am considerably looser.  I still hear gurgle, gurgle of food and drink goig through the band and I still can only eat a small amount. (Varies from day to day).  I can eat more than I could after my last fill.

I'm torn.  I would love to lose some more weight.  I am currently at a 175 stand still.  I've been here for around a month now.  I have a cruise scheduled for the 1st week in October.  I'm thinking I'd like to get a fill now and let it settle before then.

1 comment:

  1. how much are you losing a week?? I would say if you are losing an even amount every week then you don't need a fill! If you are stalled then maybe a little bump!

    ReplyDelete