Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Old Dress

I wore this dress to work today.  It's been in my clost for probably about 6 years.  It still had the store tags on it.  I probably bought it without trying it on, got it home and found out it just didn't look right on me (because I was 60 pounds heavier) and decided to hang on to it to try to lose weight.  I did this a lot.  I wasted a lot of money on clothes.  Nothing ever quite looked right.  I would be so upset trying on pants.  I would blame the different fits on the manufacturer.  It definitely wasn't me!!  LOL!

I stopped into Kohl's over the weekend and scoured their clearance racks for work pants.  I found a lot of nice pants (every size 12 I tried fit!) and even a few 10s that are very close to fitting (see....I'm still doing it!!!!)  Everything was priced right around $9 or so.  Nice Dockers.  SCORE!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! You have 4 kids, I only have 2. My hats off to ya girl! Balance is so difficult, but I'm going to figure it out. You look very slim in that dress = good thing you kept it! I can't tell you how many clothes I've had in my closet that I bought also that still had tags b/c I was so surprised when I got them home, they didn't fit. LOL. You've done so well! I need to lose another 10lbs to get to 175 - I'm a 14 now and would love to be in 12's. What difference 10-15lbs really make!!!

    ReplyDelete