Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bad Bandster

I have been soooo busy at work.  The weather has been very cold which makes my job a bit hectic.  I have not been on Blogger once since my last post many many moons ago. 

Well the weight loss front has not been pretty.  I haven't gained or lost.  I am pretty much holding my own.  It's a bit frustrating.  I feel like I have control over my eating but I don't feel that I have what I need for weight loss.  I am scheduled for my 2nd fill on Friday March 11th.  My doctor's office is not aggressive enough with fills.  I have read that many bandsters have had several fills since their surgery date.  I have had one.  I was banded on December 1st.  I am happy with my progress so far but I have a lot more to go.  Pre-surgery I was 237.  Surgery date I was 227.  Today I am 201.  I have been 201 and 200 the entire month of February.  I dealt with the same issue last month.  I was pretty much 207 the entire month of January.  I would like to get this moving along a bit quicker!!

Hope everyone is doing well....I will try to catch up on reading.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. I was getting fill every 6-8 weeks, and sooner if I needed it. I had to be very conservative with my fills because my body just couldn't handle too much at one time. You have done great so far though! Good luck with your next fill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get fills every 3-4 weeks. You've been losing pretty great on your own, but I know a fill (even just a little one) would make a world of difference! I bet you can't wait til next Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy! I know that your life is crazy busy, but I will be back in Sacramento again in April, and wanted to know if you would like to attempt to get together again?

    I know that you work, as well as your husband and my Walt, so Dinner would be great if you can manage it. And we are not late eater's so hopefully that would be easier for you, since I know that you have to get up so early for work!

    And of course, your kids would be welcome to be there as well! We could meet any night from April 12th-14th. Let me know if you are interested and available. :)

    ReplyDelete