Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Port Pain

Does anyone ever experience port pain?  Not the band itself, just the area where the port is.  It just kind of aches. 

Tracy

4 comments:

  1. I can't help about the port pain, but I'm a new follower here - terrific blog!! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Lisa! I love comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I had port pain for quite some time....and occasionally I accidentally bump it into the shopping cart, and I will have a stab of pain, but not near as much as I used to! LOL

    Tell your Hubby we wish him a speedy recovery!!

    Maybe next time we are in town long enough, we can visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 11 weeeks out now and the only pain I had was post op. Mind you my port is well hidden behind some well accummulated fat deposits!!!

    I have heard others say thet theirs does ache on occasion so it sounds kinda normal.

    ReplyDelete