Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 7, 2011

Feeling so good about my decision

Well this weekend was nice.  The weather here has been so warm, around 75 each day.  I loved digging through my closet and getting out clothes that haven't fit in awhile. 

I haven't received too many compliments on weight loss.  My husband is always good about telling me that I am doing well and constantly tells me that I am slowly shrinking away.  Nobody else has really said much.  I know that I have lost a lot of my belly.  I fit really, really well in my clothes.  I was shocked that my capris weren't all too big...which tells me that I was definitely poured into my clothes last year.  I do remember that my waist bands were tough to button.  It feels good to have some breathing room.

Still bouncing around on the scale quite a bit.  This Saturday morning I stepped on the scale.  When it settled in I saw 199.5.  It stayed there for the longest time.  I was shocked when it jumped to 202.  I really, really thought that I was under 200 for a second there.  Nice motivation....too bad this morning I saw 204 again.  I really am not too worried about it.  It's working for me, just slowly.  I do not want to lose it too quickly.  I want to appreciate every single pound.  This is forever for me. 

I had two nice NSVs this weekend.  #1 - There has been a German Chocolate cake on my kitchen counter for a week.  I have not had one single piece of it.  In the past I would have consumned at least half of it on my own.  At least a piece every night.  I have had no desire lately.  I am not saying that I do not have sweets anymore, just not all the time.  My once in a while treat has been mini York Peppermint Patties straight out of the freezer.  I bought a ton of fresh fruit this weekend so this week it will be cantelope, pineapple, watermelon, and strawberries.  #2 - I recently hosted a Cookie Lee party (Jan 16th).  On Saturday I went over to pick up my order that came in.  Both ladies there could not stop raving about how much weight I have lost since that time.  I was on cloud nine.  It feels so good to be noticed.

Have a great week everyone

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. NSV's are just as motivating as sv's aren't they?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great!! Don't worry, soon enough the 100's will come and STAY!!

    I am so proud of you! German Chocolate Cake is my favorite and I WOULD NOT be able to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onederland is going to be here again before you know it with the good habits you've been practicing! :)

    ReplyDelete