Well I have to say, it's not a big deal. I just didn't know how it would be possible to get a fill without it hurting. It's a needle, you know?? I also worried about it having to take several attempts to hit the right spot. Well it was just fine. It didn't hurt one bit. Yesterday I had a lot if restriction. I hope it lasts for a few days. My doctor said that she would absolutely not do another fill for 6 more weeks. Here's to enjoying restriction while I have it!
Good news....I finally broke 207. I am happy to report that I am 202 as of this morning. I can smell 199 right right the corner!
Happy Saturday everyone :)
Tracy
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Hi Tracy! So glad to hear that you survived your first Fill!
ReplyDeleteMy first one didn't hurt one bit either. Although mine has hurt a bit more with time. But still not bad enough to worry about. Just a bit more of a pinch.
Did you see my comment on your post titled: "It's The Weekend!! Woo Hoo!!!"???
Walt and I will be in Sacramento for Super Bowl and won't leave until Wednesday morning, and have both Monday and Tuesday evenings, Feb 7th-8th open. I was just checking to see if you are still interested in meeting for Dinner??
If so, please leave me a comment in my Blog, or e-mail me. My e-mail address is: hawaiiboundbandster2@yahoo.com.
If you are interested, we could meet you in Roseville or Rocklin which is kind of half way. But if you would prefer not to drive that far, we could drive up all the way to your neck of the woods. Hope we can make this happen....?
Great job on the fill! :) How much did they end up putting in?
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great? See you in Onderland!
ReplyDeleteI was worried about the same things but 2 fills later I have never had a problem or any pain. Look out onederland!!!
ReplyDelete